Wednesday nights in downtown Hartford just got hotter!  Like the Wing Wednesdays at Bear's Smokehouse, just across the street there’s more to explore! Bring your smartest friends to Infinity Hall’s Bistro for Bar Rated Trivia on Wednesday nights and you could win concert tickets and other exciting prizes.  Or, just bring yourself and order some lobster hush puppies and one of the drink specials, and you win! Visit the Infinity Music Hall's website here!

Comments

09/06/2015 1:48pm

Wow this is a great news in fact very thrilling and thriving news. I am going to plan this and definitely coming down there with my friends as this seems to be a nice time spending chance of mine after the hectic day of work. See you there.

06/29/2016 12:38am

Infinity Music Hall is an amazing dining destination. I ate dinner at Infinity Hall last weekend. I decided to bring my friends. I want them to feel the ambiance of the environment. I feel relaxed with their music. I plan to eat again at infinity hall next month. I want to bring my family. I want them to experience this amazing dining destination. I want them to enjoy their life in a world of music.

01/02/2016 10:49am

Many people attend the Trivia Night at Infinity Music Hall for entertainment. All the people are so happy for this musical fun night. This show is only for families. What qualifications should someone have to become an office matron.

10/02/2016 9:15am

This trivia night is going to rock soon and young generation attracts towards this very fastly. This infinity music hall has introduced many shows.

06/13/2017 2:10am

Tracking Axis bank credit card status details is easy now-a-days