As you may already know, my soon-to-be 12 year old daughter has Autism Spectrum Disorder. Each year, I coordinate a special event that supports the Autism Foundation that I founded in 2010.  On April 18th, I will be hosting  The 6th Annual Strut 4 Autism Fashion and Autism Awards Ceremony

This event will showcase designs from local boutiques that will be modeled by community figures.  It will also honor autism caregivers for their efforts with caring for their autistic child.

Though the event isn’t until April, I need your help nominating autism moms or dads who are deserving of an Autism Award Honor.  If you know someone caring for a child with Autism, please nominate them on Hope 4 Autism’s website here. Additionally, I’m in need of a few volunteers to assist on the day of the event.  If you are interested, please send me an email here

Comments

Angela Frame
02/16/2015 6:26am

I would live to get involved. What is the process to nominate parents? I serve families with ASD children.

Melissa Richards
02/16/2015 6:50am

I would love to help out. My cousin is actually the Dj for the event v

03/26/2016 11:06pm

Fashion is the very fast field and many people join the field for the good model in all over the world while Ion the process of learning a person is able to understand many prophesies that different writers wrote about and hence wanting to research more about them so as to proof them right or wrong.

It starting place of revenue and belief will help build of reality an important person as a final point implicit you from beginning to end life are yourself that personality is not to be found everywhere as feel good individualism is not to be found everywhere as much as any person in the entire and that just reads unsure of by design.

11/03/2016 7:37am

nice post!!

12/24/2016 1:29pm

Nice blog and article, thanks for sharing. However want to statement on few common issues, The
website taste is great, the articles is in point of fact excellent.

12/24/2016 1:30pm

thanks for sharing. However want to statement on few common issues, The
website taste is great, the articles is in point of fact excellent.

02/16/2017 9:31am

The trench coat used to be an insignificant apparatus a workmanlike approach to remain dry. Beginning now its formally a style move that happens to oppose rain. We're seeing trenches in brilliantly hues everything from plaid fleece and costly looking spotted dim to dim stormy dark

06/10/2017 2:52am

king root for android or ios can be used easily.These days you see the technology is so much developed that nowadays you can easily win any game within a few minutes by hacking the game