Picture

My first post on Hartford Girl is one that means so much to me! Besides the fact that this tasty caffeinated beverage is an occasional seasonal fav, the place it was created is where the concept behind Hartford Girl was initiated! With the support of a few special individuals in my life and Jojo's complimentary wifi, I was able to launch Hartford Girl! Jojo's is a brick or mortar coffee shop located on Pratt Street in the capitol city, downtown Hartford.

Jojo's is nestled on Pratt Street downtown Hartford and is a must try! Want to pay them a visit? Check out their detailed listing in the Hartford Girl black book here!

Comments

03/22/2016 3:33am

Coffee shops in the great location are very nice and all of the people loved to have morning coffee in their life. The girls always need these types of coffees so they can make their life great. Your article is a very special one for all the coffee lovers.

08/08/2017 12:17pm

Paleohacks Cookbook

08/08/2017 12:17pm

Fat Burning Kitchen

08/08/2017 12:18pm

The Big Diabetes Lie

EZ Battery Reconditioning review

08/08/2017 12:19pm

Yoga Burn

09/26/2016 12:44am

Instantly I bend over over backwards to be better berubaha it difficult, I can pelajaranb nmaun valuable from this blog, many thanks.

09/27/2016 1:51am

I love Pumpkin Spiced Latte!

12/22/2016 9:42pm

Rajasthan Board 12th Results

01/06/2017 10:22pm

nice

04/06/2017 10:32am

manabadi ssc results 2017
ts ssc results 2017
ap ssc results 2017
ts ssc results 2017 namewise

06/29/2017 1:35am

I don't usually drink coffee. I was raised to having milk at my side. I drink milk in the house three times a day, excluding there my milk drinking time whenever I am outside or when I am in school. I always prefer to buy Cow's milk in a pack. But during my college days, I had a very hectic schedule that I had to be awake all night. By that time, I started to learn to drink a cup of coffee. It unleashes my dizziness so I could actively do all my work.

07/18/2017 9:18pm

One more is the brow breasts off every 24 Hr, which provide all-out loot, cards and also Pixel Gun 3D biggest hack seeable stone bend threatening obtain visible stone using our internet Pixel Gun 3D ultieme hack hulpmiddel ios downloaden hack tool.

11/19/2017 10:31pm